• Views 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Nice clean copy please.

Thanks

Dave

Going to Oxford tonite Dave, I have a spare of this and a Volt spare. The Volt spare is -m but the spare Ovide copy has heat

damage and is only VG but it plays fine and might do you until you get the chance of a better one. I only want £30 for it

and will bring it along tonight if you are coming and you can have a look OK.

HAMMIE

Social source share

Going to Oxford tonite Dave, I have a spare of this and a Volt spare. The Volt spare is -m but the spare Ovide copy has heat

damage and is only VG but it plays fine and might do you until you get the chance of a better one. I only want £30 for it

and will bring it along tonight if you are coming and you can have a look OK.

HAMMIE

Social source share

Just seen your message mate. I'm waiting for a guy to get back to me. Was Oxford any good?

Oxford a bit quiet mate, never mind as normal too much on :( 

Still enjoyed doing a spot its always nice to be asked.

As I said Dave, the copy I am letting go has clean labels but its only VG and it has got this area on the outer edge where

its been heated by the sun and is a bit rippled. It does play thro without jumping and is absoutely fine once you get 

beyond the first half a dozen revolutions. Its really only a fill in till a better one comes but at £30 I think its fine.

I leave it to you mate, but if you can let me know either way as another chap is after it . OK   

Social source share