Reduced And New Additions - Bargains

Trying to clear some space and a few spare copies – so priced them cheap to go.

Paypal as a gift please and £2.50 recorded for first record – buy more than one and the rest are free postage.

Make me an offer for more than one – these have got to go!

Full Speed              It must be love       Real Thing     Ex                               £20.00  SOLD

Two tons of Love  Brown and Beautiful        Kapp    VG+                           £10.00

Benny Spellman        If you love me         Sansu       VG+                           £10.00

The Reflections     Like Columbus did   (WD) Golden World  Ex                £6.00  SOLD

Jackie Wilson   You left the fire burning   Brunswick    Ex                            £8.00

Finished Touch  The Down sound  (WD)  Motown     M                               £8.00

The Spaniels     Stand in line     North American      M                                 £10.00

Lonnie Brooks      Good soul lovin     Chirrup      VG+                                  £10.00

Robert Crockham       Take all you want  Bluesbag Ex                                  £15.00

Charles Spurling   You’d be surprised   King    Ex                                       £12.00

Eve Barnum             We go together   Chess    VG+                                     £6.00

Norfolk     Don’t ask me      Trentham Int    Ex                                            £10.00

The Bobbettes   Tighten up your own (home)  Mayhew  Ex                      £8.00

Corsairs + Landy McNeil  The change in you TUFF  VG+                           £6.00

Chuck Sibit W Welch Band   Hey Girl     Ultra Class  VG+                           £8.00

Jackie Ross         Wasting time     Chess    Ex                                                 £8.00

Stephan   Keep on loving me      Stax        Ex                                                 £8.00

Billy Stewart        Mountain of love    Chess   Ex                                           £12.00  SOLD

Salem  Travellers       I’ve gone too far         Checker   Ex                            £10.00

Have a great weekend.  Adam.

Edited by douglaschip
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now