Rowan

Records on Grant label

Hi y'all

just managed to cock up buying Danny White Miss Fine Miss Fine on Discogs - didnt check label info and rashly assumed it only came out on Frisco - I now have the bleeder on Grant . Can't find any info online

Guessing this is a 70's reissue ? Worth about a fiver? :huh:

Buy in haste, repent at leisure I'm guessing ....

DSC_0816.JPG

DSC_0816.thumb.JPG.e186f65c6558591098f43

hi 

i have a copy of ray and dave-wrong wrong wrong- grant which came out on mica

i found it abroad in the early 90s there was a topic about it on here which nobody seem to no anything about it

its not a bootleg im sure unless anybody knows any diffrent 

Holland "bootlegs" (even though they bare the STEMRA = BMI) made for the Surinamese scene over there in the seventies and eighties. There's been few discussion about that scene on here but since the "upgrade" of the site, I can't figure yet how to "search" for them.

Cheers fellas, interesting and makes sense as I bought it from a Rotterdam seller..question is now what to do with the bleeding thing..sell it as a boot, I guess..My own fault for not reading the listing properly!!! 

Holland "bootlegs" (even though they bare the STEMRA = BMI) made for the Surinamese scene over there in the seventies and eighties. There's been few discussion about that scene on here but since the "upgrade" of the site, I can't figure yet how to "search" for them.

Ps the site upgrade is awful especially if you're using a mobile on here..Search has gone to pot.. 

Yours faithfully 

Luddite Lil

I have the Ray & Dave myself, picked it up for peanuts on eBay (only bought it for its novelty value as my surname is Grant) :)

Sound quality is decent though so often wondered about the label myself so any info appreciated.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.