Records on Grant label

Hi y'all

just managed to cock up buying Danny White Miss Fine Miss Fine on Discogs - didnt check label info and rashly assumed it only came out on Frisco - I now have the bleeder on Grant . Can't find any info online

Guessing this is a 70's reissue ? Worth about a fiver? :huh:

Buy in haste, repent at leisure I'm guessing ....

DSC_0816.JPG

DSC_0816.thumb.JPG.e186f65c6558591098f43

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

hi 

i have a copy of ray and dave-wrong wrong wrong- grant which came out on mica

i found it abroad in the early 90s there was a topic about it on here which nobody seem to no anything about it

its not a bootleg im sure unless anybody knows any diffrent 

Social source share

Holland "bootlegs" (even though they bare the STEMRA = BMI) made for the Surinamese scene over there in the seventies and eighties. There's been few discussion about that scene on here but since the "upgrade" of the site, I can't figure yet how to "search" for them.

Social source share

Cheers fellas, interesting and makes sense as I bought it from a Rotterdam seller..question is now what to do with the bleeding thing..sell it as a boot, I guess..My own fault for not reading the listing properly!!! 

Social source share

Holland "bootlegs" (even though they bare the STEMRA = BMI) made for the Surinamese scene over there in the seventies and eighties. There's been few discussion about that scene on here but since the "upgrade" of the site, I can't figure yet how to "search" for them.

Ps the site upgrade is awful especially if you're using a mobile on here..Search has gone to pot.. 

Yours faithfully 

Luddite Lil

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert