Flying Witch Records.. Info?

• Replies 6
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thank you for the feedback thus far peeps, and I concur with the sentiments about it being a 'bespoke' label as opposed 'official' given that it's 'output' appears (from my wife's digging at least, along with the comments on here) to consist predominantly of tracks that otherwise were either never issued on vinyl, or exist as studio acetates only. 

I think it's safe to say any 45's on this label design are simply carver type discs with a made-up label stuck on for aesthetic purposes - a cool label design it is too, I think at least. It seems the label is the conception of an individual from Spain(?), but an interesting (and clever) choice of name - when you delve into the origins for the term 'Flying Witch'. The resulting implication of which being that the guy behind it actually put considerable thought into his selection of it as a/his label name... Useless info really - but nonetheless interesting to this sad individual, at least (and obviously having nothing better to do with my time..) :rofl:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!