Martint

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

...Please send on this link to MR BB and Rowly,they will have one in each for sure :thumbsup: ....Are these new or 70s vintage???? what is a Northern soul jacket really???..Some folk must be buying these?????..Each to there own..I think i will dust off the boating blazer :ohmy::ohmy: ...Yes this could keep the young folk away,not very bling... :ohmy::shhh:

Social source share

...Please send on this link to MR BB and Rowly,they will have one in each for sure :thumbsup: ....Are these new or 70s vintage???? what is a Northern soul jacket really???..Some folk must be buying these?????..Each to there own..I think i will dust off the boating blazer :ohmy::ohmy: ...Yes this could keep the young folk away,not very bling... :ohmy::shhh:

well, I'm just worried these sort of garments could lead to a surge of associated tunage invading playlists - we're talking Axel F (in modern rooms) and Eye of the Tiger (obviously one for the R&B room) ........ god help us all.....

Social source share

well, I'm just worried these sort of garments could lead to a surge of associated tunage invading playlists - we're talking Axel F (in modern rooms) and Eye of the Tiger (obviously one for the R&B room) ........ god help us all.....

ok, I may be a bit thick here, but why is this a Northern Soul Jacket? How many on here wear these? lol

Cheers

Paddy

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Oh! I was expecting something like harrington jacket with Northern Soul badges on or something :ohmy: Thanks for showing the picture :ohmy:

I picture a Northern Soul jacket to have quite long arms, a few buckles and the odd lock or two :thumbsup:

Social source share

...Please send on this link to MR BB and Rowly,they will have one in each for sure :thumbsup: ....Are these new or 70s vintage???? what is a Northern soul jacket really???..Some folk must be buying these?????..Each to there own..I think i will dust off the boating blazer :yes::lol: ...Yes this could keep the young folk away,not very bling... yes.gifwink.gif

BB's already got one. I sold it to him! :yes::yes:

Social source share

Guest soul_hull

this is a soul jacket..... :lol:

th_66710_xzzc_122_476lo.jpg

or maybe this....

th_66992_image_122_304lo.jpg

or even this....

th_67366_imageccxxc_122_533lo.jpg

you could even argue this was....

th_67740_dffdfsd_122_492lo.jpg

but that thing in the original post.........................isn't :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Andy BB

Have to admit it does look a bit like the kind of thing Steve Adams spends £700 on!

:thumbsup:

Give the seller a break though, he is in Stockport.

What he needs to do is pick up the M60 at Jct 1, head up to Junction 12 and onto the M62, carry on straight past the big roundabout by Knowsley Safari Park, once he can no longer smell elephant dung he should pull over and stick his head out of the window and he'll see someone dressed proper like.

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

That Loma one looks well cool.

I went to Monumental Soul recently and looking at the waist line on that ebay jacket I doubt anyone (other than me) at that gig would have fitted it, even most of the women come to think of it !

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!