Secret Stash Records M-Pac

Has anyone else, like me, paid for the M-Pac! LP weeks ( maybe months even) ago and still not received it ? To make things worse Will at Secret Stash records has now simply ignored my email of last week and one of the week before asking what is going on. A few weeks back, to be fair, he was enitirely apologetic about the lengthy dealy. Now he seems to have gone to ground.

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Why don't they just email us to let us know there has been an unexpected delay in resolving the problem and we have not been forgotten.

Can you have a word Chalky as you appear to have their ear, as with John, they didn't answer my email and I was polite in the message.

Kind regards

Stu

Social source share

I have got mine, had it weeks in fact, but it didn't come with the M-Pac! bonus 45.  It's a while ago now but I think the omission of the 45 was down to the pressing plant......can't remember for sure though.  I was told the 45 will follow ASAP.

In my experience Will is ace to deal with, and only last week he responded with a thank you email after I messaged him to point out that the M-Pac! download version that comes with the LP had x2 tracks missing.  He was going to speak with the outfit that handle the download side and get it rectified.

My experience tells me that any issue with this will be genuine and the LP's will come as promised.

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!