Discos Shipping Policies

I don't know if you have noticed Discogs have changed their shipping policies.  It is now set by default to Worldwide with no shipping costs.  That means if you look at your listing it says no shipping cost at the side of the item cost.  I've had a couple now who have bought and paid straight away and was wondering why?

To get round it! Go into you shipping policies and select the default one, once you click on it you should see the countries listed down the left, uncheck the European Union etc and just leave the rest of the world, USA, Canada, Japan, and then save.

That should now say + SHIPPING at the side of your item.  

Social source share

The best way around it is to add a shipping policy. I've recently added shipping prices for larger quantities and have to say it really did make a difference. And it saves time not having to calculate shipping for each order since discogs instantly sends out automated invoices for my orders.

Social source share

hi Steve 

that is exactly what I had set up yet it said no extra shipping.  Did you enter any other figures. 

From memory that's all i did?

Sorry i can't be much more help

Best get on their forum, i've had some success with some issues i couldn't understand? Someone always comes back to you in my experience?

Cheers

Steve

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!