Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

MBarrett

Sarah Collins latest

Think there was a thread a while ago on here, about her?  Great voice.

That was probably me Pete! You can tell I'm smitten. :D

She's putting something new up on YouTube almost every other day. A lot of mainstream soul stuff but she can handle all sorts of other genres as well. And it's all done in her dining room. It just doesn't seem right! LOL!

Here's her You Tube channel, and after that one more video. One of my faves from the 70's and she does a beautiful version.

https://www.youtube.com/user/diddy5848/videos

She's very

She's putting something new up on YouTube almost every other day. A lot of mainstream soul stuff but she can handle all sorts of other genres as well. And it's all done in her dining room. It just doesn't seem right! LOL!

Here's her You Tube channel, and after that one more video. One of my faves from the 70's and she does a beautiful version.

Used to love the Stylistics - my first real foray into Philly soul. She's very pretty too.

I have never heard of her. That is probably due to the fact that i live quite a reclusive life. Any more info Mark?

Peter

I believe she's from Bradford area Peter. Gigged in local bands then suffered a major illness. Now trying to use You Tube to relaunch her career. She seems a lovely and talented person. I hope she gets the success she deserves. :yes:

I believe she's from Bradford area Peter. Gigged in local bands then suffered a major illness. Now trying to use You Tube to relaunch her career. She seems a lovely and talented person. I hope she gets the success she deserves. :yes:

Thanks Mark. It's amazing how talented some people are - just never get a break. I hope she does ok.

Peter

I looked her up on YouTube and the first song I clicked on was 'Betcha' great cover of it.  I think I'm smitten as well!

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts