People Waiting For Coast To Coast Dvd's

Pete S

Right, just a bit of info, I've done them all now: 32 of them!!! That's the last time I do freebies on here. I'm going to post them all tomorrow.

The only thing is, I had to use a variety of blank discs, 3 different brands and 2 different types of disc (both plus and minus) anyway some people may experience problems with discs of a particular type so could I just ask, if you find the disc doesn't play on your dvd player, try it on your computer or someone else's dvd player just to see if it really is the disc. 9 times out of 10 the problems are down to firmware on peoples pc's not being updated.

Anyway of course I'll change any discs that won't play, but if you could try them on a couple of machines first I'd be grateful. I check every fifth one to see if they work myself.

Social source share

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Peter, if it don't work then I'm gonna drive down to Wolverhampton, call you an alcholic and play crossover and 70's records to you. AND then I'm going to leave you looking after my 2 children whilst me and your good lady go out on the razzle :shhh: OK honey :shhh:wicked.gif

Social source share

Guest Awake 502

At the end of the day Pete, if they don't work that's our tough luck. For two measly quid what do we really expect! Don't fret over it wicked.gif

Oops, I sent too much.... :shhh:

consider it a tip :shhh:

Edited by Awake 502
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!