Three For Sale

Dave Rimmer

Three out of my DJ box for sale, cash needed for other buys.

The Parliaments - Heart Trouble - Golden World White Demo - £250

Condition E+. A few scuffs on the vinyl that don't affect the sound quality at all, and two crosses on the label in marker pen. You just don't see this on White demo though, a real collectors item.

The Rockmasters - Raining Teardrops - Romulus - £300

Condition M-. Looks and sounds unplayed. A real heavyweight midtempo record that is still really hard to turn up.

Johnny Summers - I Can't Let Go - Yorktown - £350

Condition M-. Looks and sounds unplayed. A few turned up a couple of years ago and the price came down from £800. Watch it go back up again now they have all disappeared into collections.

Contact me off the forum on dave@soulfulkindamusic.net but be quick because they are going in the sales box tonight.

Cheers

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Three out of my DJ box for sale, cash needed for other buys.

The Parliaments - Heart Trouble - Golden World White Demo - £250

Condition E+. A few scuffs on the vinyl that don't affect the sound quality at all, and two crosses on the label in marker pen. You just don't see this on White demo though, a real collectors item.

The Rockmasters - Raining Teardrops - Romulus - £300

Condition M-. Looks and sounds unplayed. A real heavyweight midtempo record that is still really hard to turn up.

Johnny Summers - I Can't Let Go - Yorktown - £350

Condition M-. Looks and sounds unplayed. A few turned up a couple of years ago and the price came down from £800. Watch it go back up again now they have all disappeared into collections.

Contact me off the forum on dave@soulfulkindamusic.net but be quick because they are going in the sales box tonight.

Cheers

link

Parliaments has gone.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!