DISCOGS STARTER SHOP FOR SALE - RELIST DUE TO SITE BEING DOWN

Jnixon

Thanks to those who sent me a PM re this job lot sale mid week. Due to the site being down I have not got your messages anymore so  please get back in touch. 

For those who maybe didnt see the ad which has disappeared in the site re jig, I will give a little info again

This would be a great starter pack for someone thinking about making some extra money by running a Discogs shop. Discogs is a great online shop which is incredibly simple to upload your records onto your shop page as the vast majority of tunes have already been input onto the site already. You just click on the template of the tune you want to sell, add grade and price then click one last button to add it to your last list. It's a global online market place that in my experience brings higher prices than anywhere else I've used. Here included. You pay a commission to the site only once you sell there is no fee payable to Discogs to post the records on the site or to set up a shop.

I am selling a metal box containing 300 or so 7" records, most very clean in the genres of soul, funk, disco, modern & reggae spread across 60s 70s 80s.

Mostly originals but with some re issues in there too, maybe 20 or so re issues. 

None are from any dealer soul packs or well known recent well known DJ clearouts.

Having listed graded and priced the records according the lowest price at grade for a UK seller on Discogs, the first 100 have averaged out at £7.40 per disc - this is the lowest Discogs site sale price for a UK seller ie the price you can sell at so you are the cheapest seller on the site as a UK seller. Its not the price you will pay me, which will obviously be lower.

None are over the £30 mark and they are mainly £5 to £10 bracket tunes and not the kind that should be 50p and are way over priced.

You can sell these as a start and add to them in the future and use the money to fund more records or it can be the start of a small and very fun business.

Its a great feeling when a kid from Japan buys £120 worth of tunes whilst you are asleep or someone comes onto your page to buy one £4 tune and ends up buying 20 others. 

I can help with advice on how to make the most of the site and for an additional charge may be able to get someone to input the tunes onto the site for you. 

I am currently 1/3 of the way through making the list so if you are interested in owning this 'shop' then please PM me with an email address and I will send over a list once it is complete. Probably Monday coming. 

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK VIA PM WE CAN TALK ON THE PHONE IF ITS MORE COMPLEX INFO YOU NEED.

Edited by JNixon
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source