ART FREEMAN SLIPPIN' AROUND

There's a NM copy on Fame on eBay at present and it's been there for a few weeks without selling.  Price is $200.

That seller has a whole box full, he's been selling them for years in dribs & drabs, he also used to have a gaggle of James Barnetts, don't see him selling those anymore though.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

That seller has a whole box full, he's been selling them for years in dribs & drabs, he also used to have a gaggle of James Barnetts, don't see him selling those anymore though.

I don't think that is true Chris - the seller is Donald Taddia - I think he is a member on here.

The seller with the 'whole box full' (as you put it) and the James Barnett was Rodney Hall - Rick Hall's son -  You have previously had a go at him on here calling him 'disputable' - I felt then you should of retracted that comment when you were  made aware of the facts - I don't think you did.........

Social source share

I don't think that is true Chris - the seller is Donald Taddia - I think he is a member on here.

The seller with the 'whole box full' (as you put it) and the James Barnett was Rodney Hall - Rick Hall's son -  You have previously had a go at him on here calling him 'disputable' - I felt then you should of retracted that comment when you were  made aware of the facts - I don't think you did.........

I stand corrected, I did a quick check and it looks like Donald has sold about 4 or 5 (or has for sale) last week. Just found that thread where I say "disputable" it's called "Dodgy Dealings?" started by Pete Smith. Here's link :  https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forums/topic/299530-dodgy-dealings/#comment-2001569

What I should have said and meant to, was "not disputable" then the sentence makes sense. Perhaps you could tell me where I "had a go at him", whatever that means.

Edited by Chris L
Social source share

I stand corrected, I did a quick check and it looks like Donald has sold about 4 or 5 (or has for sale) last week. Just found that thread where I say "disputable" it's called "Dodgy Dealings?" started by Pete Smith. Here's link :  https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forums/topic/299530-dodgy-dealings/#comment-2001569

What I should have said and meant to, was "not disputable" then the sentence makes sense. Perhaps you could tell me where I "had a go at him", whatever that means.

Because you didn't say 'Not' and you introduced it in a thread titled 'Dodgy Dealings' ...and you didn't correct/retract it at the time.....

Social source share

Has the wdj copy been booted? Can anyone explain the tell-tales if it has please? (Not that I'm at all bothered about my copy of course.......:huh: but it would be nice to know so is this a good 'un?

Art_Freeman_wdj.thumb.jpg.f3a3117a333fad

Edited by wolfie66
Picture added
Social source share

Bootlegged at least twice in the 70's and 80's in both formats. Original is styrene with a monarch records plant "stamp".

Has the wdj copy been booted? Can anyone explain the tell-tales if it has please? (Not that I'm at all bothered about my copy of course.......:huh: but it would be nice to know so is this a good 'un?

Art_Freeman_wdj.thumb.jpg.f3a3117a333fad

Social source share

Guest smudgesmith

Nice one, looks good Smudger mate, I had a british red atlantic back in the day which previously belonged to Mr Levine and have had a black US issue

more recently.... not got one now :(

I think this is perhaps the hardest to locate,not had this long,I still have the demo although someone wants it.Hope to catch up at next Stewartby mate

Swapsies? The red will go with my eyes.....

lol it's a thing of beauty ???

Social source share

• 2 months later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!