Kevin, Youve Doomed Me To Spend More Money Too! Lol

• Replies 22
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

You'll get the Notations MUCH cheaper than that!

Think I have a spare copy, though it's in a poor state. If I can find it, and you PM me your address I'll post it out to you. How about that for an early girly Thursday treat!!

Social source share

price? and mp3 please... huh.gif

thanks in advance!

anita

A New Day is a good record but If you dont know it I can recommend the superior (IMO)

" I cant stop" still on Twinight and cheaper I think as well.

Adam

Social source share

Guest Kevin J

well look what i started then!!! lol!

hadnt heard either of the two other versions of four flights. will be giving them a listen here in a moment.

Social source share

Hello Chalky and Sebastian! thanks for the info and the files! :thumbsup: is there any way to download them..?

Ana

I can send it off list when I get home tomorrow sometime.

I thought5 we were supposed to be uploading sounds via the new clip button at the bottom due to concerns over file sharing...still see some doing it old way though :wicked:

Social source share

I can send it off list when I get home tomorrow sometime.

I thought5 we were supposed to be uploading sounds via the new clip button at the bottom due to concerns over file sharing...still see some doing it old way though :wicked:

thanks Chalky!

i asked about the mp3 thing and we still can upload them, but i didnt know about the new way to do it :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

becareful with pressing quality if buying the original Four Flight Almeria 12", my personal copy is mint but distorts badly in places. Sounds like they had the levels far too high.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!