Articles: A tale of two Dittys - Bletsoe Reunion 2

• Replies 5
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Absolutely agree with this testament, such a pity this barn is being developed (if someone buys it we could have the reunion in the front room) however after congratulating Steve on another great success ,I can thankfully add that things are afoot for no 3       :-) 

Social source share

In a sense the barn is being demolished. It is making way for the stone barns to be converted to living accomodation. As a result the area that we were dancing on becomes the parking area/forecourt. That's assuming they do get sold. So many people want this event to live on so I'm sure someone will come up with the right venue. It is rare to find an event with such integrity these days where the music absolutely comes first. I feel honoured to have been involved at 'the birth' along with Glenn. Add to that the input of the likes of Dave Crawley and low and behold Bletsoe lives on! Let's all hope we will be talking just as positively after the night this time next year.

Social source share

• 1 month later...

can only concur with all the above Bletsoe reborn to me...love ya Winnie Steve and co really really hope it can happen again and next time i wont be late and Steve please let us know how we can help ref sorting a barn etc. now for mcdonalds with Win lol a real 70s memory in 2015 xxx

Social source share

• 3 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!