For All Us "stop At Home'ers" 2nite

....watch the results proggy of X Factor :):)

Well that's what our lass has just shouted upstairs....

"Are you stopping up there all nite? Why don't you come down and watch TV with me, your daughter and son?"

"What's on" I reply.... thinking a good film or summat is coming on....

You know the answer thumbsup.gif .... along with "that bloke you told me about is still in it"....

:Fck_off_by_nulltarget: was just my first thought :)

Must make a point of "claiming" the Sky remote when I log off in a bit and rescue my son.... scour the sport or film channels and do my bit for "a family nite in" :thumbsup::lol: ....

Edited by vaultofsouler
Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

....watch the results proggy of X Factor :)   :)

Well that's what our lass has just shouted upstairs....

"Are you stopping up there all nite? Why don't you come down and watch TV with me, your daughter and son?"

"What's on" I reply.... thinking  a good film or summat is coming on....

You know the answer thumbsup.gif .... along with "that bloke you told me about is still in it"....

:Fck_off_by_nulltarget: was just my first thought :)

Must make a point of "claiming" the Sky remote when I log off in a bit and rescue my son.... scour the sport or film channels and do my bit for "a family nite in" :thumbsup:   :lol: ....

link

watching x-factor ?

nah making use of derek p absence to arrange red labels in a descending alphanumeric sequence

if was watching it would say what crap song choices

blame derek p tongue.gif

Social source share

F*** the idiot box...too much soul to listen too, even when stopping in  thumbsup.gif   :)   :D

link

Even though true.... gonna have to watch the footy though in a bit.... with a bottle or two tongue.gif:P

Then I might have to sort my box out into label colour and alphabetical artist/group order :) .... must make it easier to find stuff though :lol::thumbsup::)

Social source share

Even though true.... gonna have to watch the footy though in a bit.... with a bottle or two tongue.gif   :)

Then I might have to sort my box out into label colour and alphabetical artist/group order :D .... must make it easier to find stuff though :)   thumbsup.gif   :)

link

Had a bottle already :thumbsup::P:lol: Coming out of the speakers right now... Geater Davis - My Love Is So Strong For You

Social source share

Mark

I was told you had verity 10 to 1 to win x factor and couldnt miss an episode

Chalky your right to much music to worry about tele

Geeoooordie

link

Lies, lies, all lies..... :lol: 'tis Sisters With Soul thumbsup.gif

Having said that.... was gonna go to Fleetwood for the nite Geordie.... decided I wasn't gonna pay £25 to have to leave about 6ish to get home for young'uns footy match in morning.... then Tony rang at 7ish saying was I still coming over.... told him why not and he says.... well that's a shame cuz Yockie's got a spare pass for me :) .... was given 10 instead of 8 when they got there.... was in a quandry for a bit but still decided not to bother.... :thumbsup: :o

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!