Jackie and Millie - Oh Oh

Just listening to a much loved Solid Hit Soul CD with Jackie and Millie on it - I can't seem to find it in my manships and wondered if anyone had any information - probably way out of my price range.

Thanks

Dave

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest trickbag

Ooh , Ooh - Jackie And Millie - 1967 UK Island Records

• Price:
    • $45.52 USD
  • Start Date:April 27, 2015
  • End Date:May 04, 2015
  • Bids:6
  • Seller Feedback:1352
  • Buyer Feedback:110351384272560.jpg
351384272560.jpg
29.23 pounds think you could manage that Dave.

ricky.
Social source share

I have a Jamaican Moodisc 45 on styrene, however despite having Jamaican stamper numbers, it was made in Canada...
I also have a mint copy of the Island 45 if anyone wants it - it has a kind of weird sort of crease in the middle which is hard to describe but it looks and plays mint.  £30.

Social source share

I have a Jamaican Moodisc 45 on styrene, however despite having Jamaican stamper numbers, it was made in Canada...
I also have a mint copy of the Island 45 if anyone wants it - it has a kind of weird sort of crease in the middle which is hard to describe but it looks and plays mint.  £30.

Styrene from Canada ? Are you sure since I don't recall ever seing one and I've been to Canada digging over thousands and thousands of Canadian records. Plus I've never heard of a styrene pressing plant there ! 

Can't remember the stamp markings but I always suspected it was a North American pressing of some kind. It states that it's made in Jamaica, however This is not my copy but looks the same.

jackie-and-millie-ooh-ooh-on-federal-45-

OK but this one Jamaican is vinyl !

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!