Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

wolfie66

Proper?

Thanks Pete, must admit I'd never seen one like it before, and couldn't find an image either, hence the question - though I must also admit I thought it must be booted.

Yep - seems the first reply was a p*ss take 'cos I ain't as cleverer and knowledgable as some folks on 'yer. Ah well, you get 'em everywhere I suppose. I'd only seen them with a sword/cutlass-type thing underneath.

Thanks for the straight answer (and I must listen to the Motorhead version, intrigued now...:g:

Yep - seems the first reply was a p*ss take 'cos I ain't as cleverer and knowledgable as some folks on 'yer. Ah well, you get 'em everywhere I suppose. I'd only seen them with a sword/cutlass-type thing underneath.

Thanks for the straight answer (and I must listen to the Motorhead version, intrigued now...:g:

Mine was the first reply and it wasn't a piss take, not sure why you'd think it was - I've never seen that design before.  Won't bother in future

Apologies then Pete - heartfelt too - as I assumed it was a p*ss takeafter being ater informed that it's a pretty regular copy; I'd never seen one either, but then I'm hardly an expert on these matters....I've even been known to be wrong once or twice...:shhh:

Please do bother next time....

...pretty please...? 

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts