Proper?

Yep - seems the first reply was a p*ss take 'cos I ain't as cleverer and knowledgable as some folks on 'yer. Ah well, you get 'em everywhere I suppose. I'd only seen them with a sword/cutlass-type thing underneath.

Thanks for the straight answer (and I must listen to the Motorhead version, intrigued now...:g:

Social source share

Yep - seems the first reply was a p*ss take 'cos I ain't as cleverer and knowledgable as some folks on 'yer. Ah well, you get 'em everywhere I suppose. I'd only seen them with a sword/cutlass-type thing underneath.

Thanks for the straight answer (and I must listen to the Motorhead version, intrigued now...:g:

Mine was the first reply and it wasn't a piss take, not sure why you'd think it was - I've never seen that design before.  Won't bother in future

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Apologies then Pete - heartfelt too - as I assumed it was a p*ss takeafter being ater informed that it's a pretty regular copy; I'd never seen one either, but then I'm hardly an expert on these matters....I've even been known to be wrong once or twice...:shhh:

Please do bother next time....

...pretty please...? 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!