ad libs ebay madness

hi all, saw this last night on ebay

ad libs - new york in the dark - agp w/d

ending price £210.00.....

unless im wrong didn't think there was a white demo, had this in my youth

what makes it worse is the fact who ever brought this could buy a original blue issue....with alittle searching

THE WORLDS GONE MAD

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Oh yes iit is. IMHO :thumbup:. Hope your well my friend.

Steve

All good here Sir thanks. I hope all is well with you. (I was showing your pictures to someone at work last week - he had just come back from his annual trip to Tenby. He was bowled over!)He didn't get any pictures like yours but said the sea was full of jelly fish.

Ad Libs is still crap though!

:thumbup:

Social source share

hi all, saw this last night on ebay

ad libs - new york in the dark - agp w/d

ending price £210.00.....

unless im wrong didn't think there was a white demo, had this in my youth

what makes it worse is the fact who ever brought this could buy a original blue issue....with alittle searching

THE WORLDS GONE MAD

Should this be added to comedy sale of the day?

The world is mad and long may it continue; otherwise life would be boring.

I suspect the buyer thought they was buying the real thing but they are now the proud owner of an expensive bootleg and they could have got a genuine bootleg off discogs for a fraction of the cost or a legit soul city reissue for less than a fiver.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/2162720?ev=rb

Contrast that to the ebay price 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/381312641038?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

Social source share

All good here Sir thanks. I hope all is well with you. (I was showing your pictures to someone at work last week - he had just come back from his annual trip to Tenby. He was bowled over!)He didn't get any pictures like yours but said the sea was full of jelly fish.

Ad Libs is still crap though!

:thumbup:

Pete. All very well thanks :yes: 

Lou and myself counted over two hundred jellyfish  washed up onTenby,s north beach on one day. Seen plenty more on a boat trip over to caldy island , some of them where about three feet in diameter. Your work colleague must have been there at the same time as me.

Steve

P.S. New York in the dark. Fab

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!