100% Pure Poison EMI Lp on Ebay

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Not funny really but i had a copy early 1980s....I was really taken with the cover...my tastes were a bit more r&b at the time....I thought the music was pants.....I ended up throwing the lp and keeping the cover....certainly not the dumbest move i've were made, but up there with a good few more (with 20/20 hindsight) ...

If the lp is £5's worth, whats the cover worth then?

:-)

Social source share

Thanks for the replies so far,  it amazes me the amount of people I have met over the years  who bought this as a new release at the time in 74' and sold it for peanuts later on !

My copy came from a Mecca regular, 71' - 79 ' who remembers them touring at various venues in the North West at the time to promote the album release,  she bought it the next day,  so that would tie in with the previous comments 

;-)

Social source share

Always loved the album and lucky enough to own one , but just watched one finish on Ebay for £370.00 !!!!!

No way did I think it was worth that much , is it undergoing a revival or just in-demand ?

the seller is a well known bloke from NYC. His auctions can go mad just due to that. There are a lot of people following his auctions. 

Golden Balls Syndrome is all it is.

Social source share

Sold my copy of the LP in the early 90's for about £75 - I'd already got the 45 from it, which was the best track on it for me at the time. It only cost about a pound about ten years previous, so I was happy.

But at these days prices - I don't really know what's going on!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!