Denise LaSalle, Linda Lyndell, Younghearts, Thelma Houston

Denise La Salle.............A Love Reputation / One Little Thing      USA Chess 2005  Ex   (sol)   £80  Not sure if Original, was that on blue or green Tarpon or Chess don't know which came first)

Linda Lyndell.................Bring Your Love Back to Me / Here I am     Volt     VG +  £40  (No idea if original - orange and black label - so probably a pressing / boot / worthless bit of plastic)

Younghearts.................A Little Togetherness / Beginning Of The End     Canterbury    Ex  £50    (not original, probably a pressing / boot / unofficial or whatever you want to call it)

Thelma Houston...........Baby Mine / The Woman Behind Her Man        Troyx      Ex    £40     (believed to be a '70's boot, no doubt the experts on here can confirm)

Kim Weston..................Helpless / A Love Like Yours           Gordy   Vg +    £25   ('Its What In The Groove That Counts' badge design - purple label, don't buy it its not TMG!))

Four Larks....................I Still Love You / Groovin at The Go Go       Canterbury    Ex    £30   ( not original, either a pressing / boot / reissue / unofficial / whatever........)

Parliaments..................Heart Trouble / Bob and Fred.......I'll Be On My Way    Sevens  Vg+    £25   (reissued double 'A' sider - first label design NOT original only worthwhile playing to The Cat)

Human Beinz...............Nobody But Me / Sueno    UK Capitol Ex   £25      (issued in1968 black and white label - no idea if this was issued previously in UK or before USA release)

Donald Height.............Talk Of The Grapevine / There'll Be No Tomorrow     UK Jay Boy Ex    £25   (reissue released 1970 - NOT original)

Marke Jackson ...........I'll Never Forget You / Since You've Been My Girl       Jamie    Ex     £30   ( orange and black label - NOT original could be a pressing or reissue or boot, not sure)

Eula Cooper................Let Our Love Grow Higher / Have Faith In Me       Super Sound Vg +   £50     (gold label - NOT original)

Scans available on request.......Postage at cost - your choice.......bank transfer / paypal as friends.......The above are for sale as I have now obtained the original / UK first issue and are a fraction of the price you could expect to pay for the original, but maybe not cheap enough for the dealers to make anything extra........Sometimes a 2nd issue or pressing is a good alternative until the real thing is affordable AND available. I am not a dealer, don't need to sell, would rather swap, but have accumulated these spares ( and more). Happy to discuss each record if you want more information -

Edited by Fred Benson
Added more information about records
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source