Mark Bicknell Solar Radio Show

Mark Bicknells "Rhythmn 'n' Soul Shack" tonight 8.00pm-10.00 pm, fortunate enough to be asked to appear and play a selection of my vinyl, the show airs tonight Sunday 14th November, available through Sky on Channel 879, or on Digital Radio, plus i believe Mike has a direct link on the site for Solar Radio.

Brett

Edited by Brett
Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Mark Bicknells "Rhythmn 'n' Soul Shack" tonight 8.00pm-10.00 pm, fortunate enough to be asked to appear and play a  selection of my vinyl, the show airs tonight Sunday 14th November, available through Sky on Channel 879, or on Digital Radio, plus i believe Mike has a direct link on the site for Solar Radio.
Brett

link

just added the next 4 weeks to event guide-radio section
so it should show on front page when its broadcasting
and if click on lick should stream direct
if go there now think eddie pillar and terry d are on
Social source share

Mark Bicknells "Rhythmn 'n' Soul Shack" tonight 8.00pm-10.00 pm, fortunate enough to be asked to appear and play a  selection of my vinyl, the show airs tonight Sunday 14th November, available through Sky on Channel 879, or on Digital Radio, plus i believe Mike has a direct link on the site for Solar Radio.

Brett

link

Good luck mate and knock 'em dead :thumbsup: ....

Social source share

May I say Billy, Brett has got impeccable taste, and at my house the whole family is turning off the TV and sitting around the wireless.

Scenes not witnessed since the downfall of the Archers......

Bring it on Mr Franklin.

p.s. Mark, I wish you a swift recovery. I hope it wasn't self-inflicted LOL!!!!

Jamie

Social source share

Man alive, hope you all like Dobie Grey,Muriel Day........... :thumbsup:   :lol:   :)

please feel free to ring at any time if the selection does not fit with "Ones" tastes.......

link

Yeah, right. SSCDT requests I see thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!