Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Fred Benson

Porgy & Monarchs, Suzy Wallis, Carter Bros, Chalfontes, Ad Libs

Porgy & The Monarchs - My Heart Cries For You  / Hey Girl              Musicor  MU 1221  Light brown label    VG ++  £80

(Not original - this is the 1975 reissue. 'B' side plays Hey Girl (previously unissued) and not Think Twice Before You Walk Away)

Suzy Wallis   -   Tell Him  /  A Time For Us             RCA Victor 47 - 8863     Ex     £50

Carter Brothers     -   So Glad She's Mine / Booby Trap Baby       Jewel 766     VG ++   £40

The Chalfontes    -   He Loves Me  /  Confessin' My Love To You      Mercury 72474    Ex    £35

(Not original - this is on the skyscraper design label, it is probably a reissue but I do not know )

The Ad Libs   -  Johnny My Boy /  I'm Just A Down Home Girl      Blue Cat  BC 123    VG    £65

(label is worn around centre ring - looks dirty see scan)

Postage is £2.50 basic £7.00 for registered......you choose.  Payment by Bank Transfer or Paypal as friends, unless you want to add 4% to cover fees!

PM if you want any further information.

Ad Libs Johnny My Boy.jpg

Chalfontes - He Loves Me.jpg

Carter Brothers -  So Glad She's Mine.jpg

Porgy & Monarchs - My Heart Cries For You.jpg

Porgy & Monarchs - Hey Girl 'B' side.jpg

Suzy Wallis - Tell Him.jpg

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.