Alma Faye : Don't Fall In Love. 45 rpm

Guest seatam59

Guest seatam59

Hi Guys,

I have come across a 45 rpm single by artist Alma Faye on the Flamingo Label FM 5 from 1979 Don't Fall In Love & I Believed.This single is in Mint condition and never been played ( it is from a collection i found belonging to my father along with hundreds of other mint un-played singles) inside the sleeve is a promotional letter from Flamingo Records dated 17th August 1979 promoting Alma Faye along with two black & white photos of Alma ( both same) I am attaching a scaned copy of the promotion letter.

I have tried to Google this single also on Disogs but not getting a lot of information on the 45 only info on the 12 inch copy.Can any of you very knowledgeable people help me with more information on this item and possible value?

Thank you

Paul.

scan0001.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest howard E

Hi..

the 7" is on Manship's site for £200. don't know how much the 12" is selling for though, sorry

please facebook me.. Howard Earnshaw

Social source share

Hi Paul

No problem. Here's the one I bought - it's a Spanish release in the picture cover. https://www.discogs.com/Alma-Faye-Dont-Fall-In-Love/release/3208106

Be interested to hear of any other interesting stuff that you found in your dads collection.

All the best.

Peter

Peter

And would we be offering a couple quid(honest mate that's all there worth:wicked:) for any of them by any chance........you yellabellies :lol:

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

Guest johnny hart

Paul "Seatam 59 " Try The adorable amazing Mannies Auction site ,as howie says he has uk 7 at amodest £200 with your additional provenance and the multicoloured "island " like lable,his poetic description cold be off the JM richter scale.He positively wet his pants at Nolan Porters  ultra dull,uk Probe label "If I could Only Be Sure",Which made the seller £452! LOL ,Johnny

Social source share

Paul "Seatam 59 " Try The adorable amazing Mannies Auction site ,as howie says he has uk 7 at amodest £200 with your additional provenance and the multicoloured "island " like lable,his poetic description cold be off the JM richter scale.He positively wet his pants at Nolan Porters  ultra dull,uk Probe label "If I could Only Be Sure",Which made the seller £452! LOL ,Johnny

You reckon the UK 7 on Johns site is modest at £200?

Really?

Social source share

Guest johnny hart

Pedro 99,its my pathetic attempt at humour! of course Alma faye is worth £2 , Ditto  NF Porters is £4.50,but in the "virtual reality world "Inhabited by some Queen Victorias Knickers Are worth £12 ,000, {absolutely Twoo,auctioned this week!} LOL johnny

Social source share

Pedro 99,its my pathetic attempt at humour! of course Alma faye is worth £2 , Ditto  NF Porters is £4.50,but in the "virtual reality world "Inhabited by some Queen Victorias Knickers Are worth £12 ,000, {absolutely Twoo,auctioned this week!} LOL johnny

I'm too thick to understand even the best attempts at humour Jonny - so way over my head! :lol:

I get the thing about JM;s descriptions though - he's the master!

P

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!