Robert Thomas, Jackie Wilson (Coral EP), Magic Night, Beau Williams, Leo

beltdrive

Robert Thomas "Salvation" - Charay NM - £110 - SOLD

Magic Night - "If You and I Had Never Met / Same" - Roulette Promo VG (label wear but vinyl is great shape) £65

Leon Bridges "Coming Home / " Colombia SEALED (Limited edition of 1500) £40 - SOLD

Beau Williams " I'll Be Home Soon  / Outside Love " - Truth and Soul (Original Sleeve) NM - £30

Jackie Wilson and Count Basie "Somebody Up There Likes You" - Mexican Coral Pic Sleeve - VG/VG £65

Shipping from Texas.
PM me if interested.

Edited by beltdrive
Sold
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Paddy

Robert Thomas "Salvation" - Charay NM - £110

Magic Night - "If You and I Had Never Met / Same" - Roulette Promo VG (label wear but vinyl is great shape) £65

Leon Bridges "Coming Home / " Colombia SEALED (Limited edition of 1500) £40

Beau Williams " I'll Be Home Soon  / Outside Love " - Truth and Soul (Original Sleeve) NM - £30

Jackie Wilson and Count Basie "Somebody Up There Likes You" - Mexican Coral Pic Sleeve - VG/VG £65

Shipping from Texas.
PM me if interested.

pm sent.

Social source share

Guest Paddy

Robert Thomas "Salvation" - Charay NM - £110 - SOLD

Leon Bridges "Coming Home / " Colombia SEALED (Limited edition of 1500) £40 - SOLD

Shipping from Texas.
PM me if interested.

I was Interested 6 hours ago!

Social source share

Guest Paddy

So had the record been sold yesterday?, and if so why was it still advertised?,   absolutely gutted to say the least!

Social source share

Guest Paddy

Thats fine, its not that others were before me, fair play to them, it was the fact the record which is a big want of mine, still looked available, so took time and effort to enquire ( including sourcing money to pay for it, im a serious buyer, and dj, someone who wont much about, and it 100% trust worthy when it comes to buying records, the intrest was due to the fact of the cleaness of the copy.

Social source share

Thats fine, its not that others were before me, fair play to them, it was the fact the record which is a big want of mine, still looked available, so took time and effort to enquire ( including sourcing money to pay for it, im a serious buyer, and dj, someone who wont much about, and it 100% trust worthy when it comes to buying records, the intrest was due to the fact of the cleaness of the copy.

?

So all the other interested parties weren't serious buyers or dj's who all didn't take the time and effort to enquire about  the record. Not being funny but you for real?

Edited by Peter99
Social source share

Guest Paddy

Please dont take my words wrong pete, I am for real, I have the upmost respect for all other collectors & dj's, but I was under the impression for hours the record was still available, which was not the case, just wish I had known earlier, ok pete?

No matter its gone now, will just have to make sure 100% next time.

Social source share

Please dont take my words wrong pete, I am for real, I have the upmost respect for all other collectors & dj's, but I was under the impression for hours the record was still available, which was not the case, just wish I had known earlier, ok pete?

No matter its gone now, will just have to make sure 100% next time.

No worries. Nowt to do with me really but your post came across as all the other interested parties weren't serious and hadn't made the same effort as you in inquiring about the record. It's the nature of buying and selling I'm afraid. Anyway, which one were you after? Post it up in the "wants" forum and you may get lucky.

Peter

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Paddy

This is why I hate texts , when I want to speak to friends more offten than not I ring them, then you know exactly what they mean!!, the spoken word is more direct than the writen, anyway, was disappointed!, that was all, the record was" robert thomas- salvation"

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!