Classic Motown Packs

Md Records

Postage £2.50 to the U.K. (recorded), £3.50 to Europe, £4.50 to anywhere else, regardless of the size of package. (Your second and third record etc incurs NO postage charge!!!!!) Apologies in advance for the quality of the soundclips - I'm not very technically minded!!!!! If you have any reservations about the playing quality of any record, please get in touch and also don't forget that I offer a full money back guarantee (including postage) if not happy for ANY reason

I SELL A LOT OF RECORDS, AND NOT JUST ON HERE - IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO SELL FOR YOU - GET IN TOUCH - I'M FAIR AND EASY TO DEAL WITH!! CASH WAITING FOR YOUR UNWANTED RECORDS TOO!!!!!!

EACH PACK £4 EACH OR ALL REMAINING MOTOWN £20!!!!

PACK 1 (U.S.) SOLD

Jr Walker - What Does It Take/These Eyes - Collectables

Temptations - Papa was A Rollin' Stone/Plastic Man - Motown Yesteryear

Monitors - Since I Lost You Girl/Greetings This is Uncle Sam - Motown Yesteryear

Velvelettes - He Was Really Saying something/Needle In A Haystack - Collectables

Supremes - Come See About Me/Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart - Motown Yesteryear (Light wear to vinyl)

PACK 2 (U.S.) SOLD

Contours - Do You Love Me/Shake Sherrie - Motown Yesteryear (Light wear to vinyl)

Marvelettes - Beechwood 45789/Playboy - Motown Yesteryear

Four Tops - What Is A Man/Don't Bring Back Memories - Motown Yesteryear

Marvelettes - You're My Remedy/Too Many Fish In The Sea - Collectables

Temptations - The Way You Do The Things You Do/My Girl - Motown Yesteryear

PACK 3 (U.K.)

Motown spinners - Sweet Thing/It's A Shame - Tamla Motown 755 (Scuffed vinyl - Plays ok)

Martha & Vandellas - Third Finger Left Hand/Jimmy Mack - Tamla Motown 599

Elgins - Stay In My Lonely Arms/Heaven Must Have Sent You - Tamla Motown 771 (Light wear to vinyl)

Diana Ross - He's My Sunny Boy - Tamla Motown 721 (Light scuffs to vinyl - Plays ok)

Isley Brothers - Behind A Painted Smile/This Old Heart Of Mine - Tamla Motown 1050

PACK 4 (U.K.)

Jimmy Ruffin - Farewell Is A Lonely Sound - Tamla Motown 922 (Light wear to vinyl)

Marvin Gaye - Abraham, Martin & John/How Can I Forget - Tamla Motown 734 (Sticker residue on AMAJ side)

Gladys Knight - Take Me In Your Arms - Tamla Motown 604 (Light wear)

Four Tops - Don't Bring Back Memories - Tamla Motown 698 (Scuffs to vinyl - Plays fine)

Marvin Gaye - Gonna Keep On Tryin'/That's The Way Love is - Tamla Motown 718 (Scuffs to vinyl, plays fine)

PACK 5 (U.K.)

Supremes - Come See About Me - Stateside (No centre - Light wear)

Temptations - Smooth Sailing - Tamla Motown 808 (Bit of sticker residue on flip)

Syreeta - Your Kiss Is sweet - Tamla Motown 933

Diana Ross & Supremes & Temptations - Uptight - Tamla Motown 730 (light wear to vinyl)

Four Tops - It's All In The Game - Tamla Motown 736 (Light wear to vinyl)

PACK 6 (U.K.)

Jr Walker - What Does It Take - Tamla Motown 712 (Light wear to label and vinyl - Plays fine)

Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine/Need Somebody - Tamla Motown 686 (Scuffs to vinyl - Plays ok)

Four Tops - Can't Seem To Get You Out Of My Mind - Tamla Motown 710 (No centre - Light wear to vinyl)

Supremes - Stoned Love - Tamla Motown 760

Four Tops - Simple Game - Tamla Motown 785 ( Light wear)

PACK 7 (U.K.)

10 mixed artist, Black label Motown releases - All play ok, no trashed records - Works out at 40p each!!!

PACK 8 (U.K.)

10 mixed artist, Black label Motown releases- All play ok, no trashed records - Works out at 40p each!!!

Thanks for looking

Des

Edited by SOUL INC
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source