Paddy

"want", Robert thomas -"salvation"

Like they say though... its hard to get unplayed copies.  There's one on ebay at the moment £114 plus £7 UK postage... 23 hours left to go VG++ condition.  Paddys choice... hope he gets a good one.

hello gazoor, many thanks for reply & offer, but am committed to a sale now, all the best pat.

I've got one that will be tons cheaper. Off the top of my head it's got a sticker and bit of label wear but plays nicely. I'll check tonight and will get back to you.

hi godzilla, many thanks for your reply & offer, but im now committed to a sale for a copy, all the best pat.

Edited by Paddy
copy of record now sourced, many thanks pete, & to all who replied with advice & offers, yours greatfully pat murphy

Ha ha, you crack me up paul, but I know you talk "quality soul sense" mate, sorry cant make "lost soul" to hear you play as djing at solent cougars weekender, have a great night mate & thanks!

shame you can't make it paddy I might of played my copy of RT for you lol.   Have a goodun and catch up soon ?

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.