"want", Robert thomas -"salvation"

Guest Paddy

Guest Paddy

Hi there, looking for a nice clean copy original(local lable)- charay)  of robert thomas - salvation, will concider vg+, & above, many thanks pat muphy.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Guest Paddy

Ha ha, you crack me up paul, but I know you talk "quality soul sense" mate, sorry cant make "lost soul" to hear you play as djing at solent cougars weekender, have a great night mate & thanks!

Social source share

Guest Paddy

Like they say though... its hard to get unplayed copies.  There's one on ebay at the moment £114 plus £7 UK postage... 23 hours left to go VG++ condition.  Paddys choice... hope he gets a good one.

hello gazoor, many thanks for reply & offer, but am committed to a sale now, all the best pat.

Social source share

Guest Paddy

I've got one that will be tons cheaper. Off the top of my head it's got a sticker and bit of label wear but plays nicely. I'll check tonight and will get back to you.

hi godzilla, many thanks for your reply & offer, but im now committed to a sale for a copy, all the best pat.

Edited by Paddy
copy of record now sourced, many thanks pete, & to all who replied with advice & offers, yours greatfully pat murphy
Social source share