soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

no stranger to love hgei   7 inch cheers all

Do you know that there are rare originals and very good official re-releases of this.

Original goes for I think £250/£300 ish, re-release should be available for £25/£40 ish

I think both look exactly the same label wise but I think the original has a tapered down 

vinyl outside edge and re-release has a squared edge. Unless an expert somebody

like Dave Thorley can tell you otherwise.  

Social source share

Originals are very very rare.

Do you know that there are rare originals and very good official re-releases of this.

Original goes for I think £250/£300 ish, re-release should be available for £25/£40 ish

I think both look exactly the same label wise but I think the original has a tapered down 

originals are very very rare.

Social source share

Guest LeoLyxxx

I might be wrong but isn't the violet copy the second press and og's are black? Mine is violet and i always been told it's a later press...

If my violet one is og and someone will buy it for that price range mentioned i will let it go.

Social source share

£10 for 2nd red issue. 

Social source share