Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Gerry H

price please 9 tracks for now

:elvis::elvis:Kindly Shepherds - Lend Me You Hand Checker Nr Ex

Fred Hughes - I Keep Trying  EXodus ex

little anthony & the imperials  - better use your head  - Uk United Artist Black Isue

Darrow Fletcher  - What Good Am I Without You  - Jacklin  ex

Roy Hamlton  - She Make Me Wana Dance - Mgm Isue  Cracked From Run In To Run Out i Put A Custom Sticker On Flip Playes With No Klicks Try Soundbite From Actual   Record https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPU_xrvDN0k ex

Mel Wynn & The Rithum Aces  - Stop Sighn  - Wand Isue  Ex Hairling Crack But Hasnt Broke The Surface

Calvin Arnold  - Mini Skirt  - Vertue  Nr Ex  

Jimmy Hughes  - It A`int What You Got  - Stamped Original Jet Black Tanning   - Atlantic  ex

Just Interested On Price Theres A Lot Of Gosip About Them So I`m Interested To Know Theres A Lot Of Wants Here 

Fred Hughes is a big want at the moment, probably £80-£100 but prices have gone daft for some reason. Used to have 2 copies of Sugar-Pie-DeSanto : Go Go Power which I sold for £25 and £30 a few years ago but you could now stick another £100 on these today?

Edited by ik001

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts