illusive

Events - RSVPs - Settings

Hi Mike

Apologies in advance if you've already answered this question since the server move (I've searched high and low before asking)

Will the "I'm attending" function be restored into events so we can all see who's going where and how many, which also appeared to generate an indicative attendance figure on the monthly calendar view?

Cheers

Gav

Gav

The i'm going (rsvp) is working and showing in events and the hover event boxes

have just this moment resolved a major bug with the event feature which means can now move onto the stuff like this

cheers

mike

Gav

I checked last nite on a ipd  and it does show if the person posting event has selected

what have now done is to set the rsvp as 'on' by default - so the member has to switch it off 

and will set all current events to use it 

it was like that before the upgrade

can see a test of it working here

have to smile..

thinks its time to dig the old  sig line out  - the no one ever said its going to be easy one :D

anyway now re-sorted

the default is now rsvp on

members have to choose to switch it off when posting the event initially -can not switch on and off after posting

post upgrade - all the current events have now got it on by bulk application - if anyone requires it off then pm me asp

have retitled this post so can act as a reference if comes up again

thanks Gav and Martin  for passing on glitches - getting there

cheers

mike

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.