sheldonsoul

Fabian delph #judas#snakeinthegrass

Well he's finally gone !!! After signing a 4 year contract in January pledging his future to the club and saying he wanted to repay the club for sticking by him through all his injury problems, we had the antics of last weekend of a proposed transfer to man city who activated his 8 million release clause then at the 11 th hour turning round and saying he wanted to stay at villa and was looking forward to being captain next season and being a part of this great historic club and showing that there can be loyalty in football!! , Then 6 days from that he does another complete u turn and having a medical at man city and then signing a 5 year contract, to be honest I'm so disillusioned at the moment haveing  paid £530 for my season ticket 2 weeks ago and on Thursday buying my 8 year old grandson the new villa shirt for his birthday and guess what ? My grandson asked for Delphs name and squad number on the back at the cost of £54 !!!!. Having supported villa for 40 odd years ( though I don't blame villa for the delp & benteke sagas)  I feel just packing it all in and just supporting my local pub side

Edited by sheldonsoul

Football has changed for the worse imho ?? very little loyalty, i blame Sky for throwing stupid money at it ? without the foreign players we would have a second rate Scottish league ?? don't enjoy it much anymore

Well he's finally gone !!! After signing a 4 year contract in January pledging his future to the club and saying he wanted to repay the club for sticking by him through all his injury problems, we had the antics of last weekend of a proposed transfer to man city who activated his 8 million release clause then at the 11 th hour turning round and saying he wanted to stay at villa and was looking forward to being captain next season and being a part of this great historic club and showing that there can be loyalty in football!! , Then 6 days from that he does another complete u turn and having a medical at man city and then signing a 5 year contract, to be honest I'm so disillusioned at the moment haveing  paid £530 for my season ticket 2 weeks ago and on Thursday buying my 8 year old grandson the new villa shirt for his birthday and guess what ? My grandson asked for Delphs name and squad number on the back at the cost of £54 !!!!. Having supported villa for 40 odd years ( though I don't blame villa for the delp & benteke sagas)  I feel just packing it all in and just supporting my local pub side

The only surprising thing is, well, it's no surprise. Go and support your local pub side mate.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.