TractorBoy1

SOOTY EDWARDS

I HAVE NEVER EVER READ SO MUCH DAMAGING AND HURTFUL RUBBISH IN MY LIFE. THESE PAGES HAVE BEEN SAVED AND THEY HAVE ALSO BEEN SCREENED SHOT ON SEVERAL MOBILE PHONES. FORTUNATELY I HAVE A LOT OF SUPPORTERS AND ONE TOOK TIME OUT TO TELL ME ABOUT ALL WHAT YOU HAVE SAID ON THESE PAGES WHICH I HADN'T PREVIOUSLY KNOWN ABOUT. YOU WILL ALSO BE HEARING FROM A LOVELY MAN CALLED PAUL WILKINS. I WILL LEAVE IT AT THIS BECAUSE I AM NOT USING SOUL SOURCE'S WEBSITE TO DISCUSS ANYTHING WITH A MAN WHOSE SOLE AIM IS TO BIG HIMSELF UP. THIS WILL NOW BE DEALT WITH IN A LEGAL WAY. MAKE NO MISTAKE

Hi

ask get in touch with the site via the contact us (link at bottom of the page or myself via the pm system)

there is a laid down procedure for dealing with posts that you may find objectionable etc

for now am taking this as a complaint about another members comments

so am closing this thread and also what i think is the post you mention has been temp unapproved until hear from you

mike

Edited by mike