TractorBoy1

I have a job to do

Although I suffer many illnesses I do not complain. I get on with taking my medicines and my paracetamol.

However my illnesses are controlled by those medicines and although life is uncomfortable I still live amongst you

But there are illnesses which people don't believe happens and yet there are illnesses which  are more mental than physical.

DEAR USA check you banking home crisis

Although I suffer many illnesses I do not complain. I get on with taking my medicines and my paracetamol.

However my illnesses are controlled by those medicines and although life is uncomfortable I still live amongst you

But there are illnesses which people don't believe happens and yet there are illnesses which  are more mental than physical.

Pardon?

Are you from ipswich?

:g:

bit cryptic for a simple Yorkshire lad like me , are you on something a bit stronger than say paracetamol.

can you explain with a little bit of detail please .

bit cryptic for a simple Yorkshire lad like me , are you on something a bit stronger than say paracetamol.

can you explain with a little bit of detail please .

does that include where he gets it from and how much does he pay?

I guess we can expect another tedious argumentative thread regarding the debacle that was the Blackpool Charity dance event then ... oh what joy ... :sleep3:

why? This is soul source surely not facebook. Unless others feel the need to mention it. Like yourself

Edited by TractorBoy1
sent comment to early

why? This is soul source surely not facebook. Unless others feel the need to mention it. Like yourself

Just forget that saga mate and enjoy soul source. Plenty of things to talk about and keep you interested.

welcome aboard the good ship soulsource tractor boy, no doubt if you can weather the storms on here generated by the keyboard warriors ,you will come to love us ,

but pray may I ask what furrow have you to plough tractor boy ,

what is your quest ,

tells us about your mission , task ,job even ,

I was merely going by your first post here on SoulSource , or had you forgotten that one already  ... ?

Just leave him alone. You're the one who wants to keep picking away at previous stuff.

First suggestion of hostility and I will just walk away.

Soul Source isn't hostile mate. Stick around and enjoy the site - there's loads of interesting stuff to get into as well as the music side.

Peter

:thumbsup:

First suggestion of hostility and I will just walk away.

Soul Source isn't hostile mate. Stick around and enjoy the site - there's loads of interesting stuff to get into as well as the music side.

Peter

:thumbsup:

It's as Peter says, not hostile, but occasionally the jovial banter is loud and very boyish, most of the people on here have warped minds and sense of humour, but it's also like a family, some members you like more than others, some are smart, some are too f*cking smart, some are young, some old.  It's easy to rub someone up the wrong way, but don't take offence, life is too short

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.