mike

a trailer for upcoming films type thread

just me or are trailers nowadays getting longer and longer 

enjoy watching them when not much on  tv - but with some find myself  switching some off as giving too much away

but then some are really good to watch by themselves

here's two upcoming 'big' ones that had my interest

This looks brilliant. My kids (almost grown up) are really looking forward to it. It's forecasted to be Pixar's most successful film.

This looks brilliant. My kids (almost grown up) are really looking forward to it. It's forecasted to be Pixar's most successful film.

There's a psychologist currently talking about it on BBC Breakfast.

saw this one a few weeks back and didn't really 'get' the thrust of it till halfway in....

out 2016 it says

Instantly thought of Apollo Creed when I saw the main character in the gloves, and then (Philadelphia) Eagles painted on the bridge, but then I thought, no way can it be another Rocky spin off.  This will be the seventh Rocky film.  Sylvester Stallone has certainly had his money's worth out of the Rocky character.

Instantly thought of Apollo Creed when I saw the main character in the gloves, and then (Philadelphia) Eagles painted on the bridge, but then I thought, no way can it be another Rocky spin off.  This will be the seventh Rocky film.  Sylvester Stallone has certainly had his money's worth out of the Rocky character.

i was thinking along lines of religion, it wasn't till the cameo that  it all clicked for me...  :D

Edited by mike

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.