Motown Acetates For Sale

thomas96

Well I really don't want to sell any of these but I need the money... Got a bunch of really great Motown/Jobete acetates here. All unique one-offs and genuine US acetates.

One In A Million - unknown group 10inch Your Best Bet is Jobete New York label

No Good Without You - Marvin Gaye 7inch Jobete Music Co

Come On And See Me (band track) / Misery Makes It's Home In My Heart (band track) - Funk Brothers band tracks only (double sided) 7inch Jobete Music Co

Kissing In The Shadows - Johnny Bristol 7inch Jobete Music Co

Darling - The Spinners 7inch Jobete Music Co

Baby I Miss You - Tommy Good 7inch Jobete Music Co

The Flick Part 1 (missing label) / The Flick Part 2 - Earl Van Dyke and the Funk Brothers 7inch Motown acetate

Never Too Late - Marv Johnson (I'm pretty sure this is Marv Johnson, but not 100% so I'll have to double check) 7 inch Jobete music Co

I Prayed For A Boy Like You - Brenda Holloway 10inch Jobete Music Co

I Care About Detroit - Miracles 10inch Motown Acetate

I can send some scans of labels if you want me to, just ask me (though I do think they are all up in a thread in the Look At Your Box section called "Motown Acetates" if you want to check there). Soundclips are tougher but I can at least tell you condition of any you're interested in if you ask, since I have to double check this weekend (all play through I know that much). Send me a message with offers if you're interested in any or all of them or if you have any questions. Hoping to not have to part with all of them if I get the amount of money I need but I'll see what offers I get. I am in the US, just FYI, but will gladly ship overseas. Thanks,

Thomas

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source