• Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Chris Waterman

Hi Dave,

As always when you do a job for us, you deliver and some, a top read, I feel I know the man/artist even before I have had a chance to meet him. We have done the deal for the Anniversary single and it will have two previously un issued Willie Parker tracks, I will post up more on that in the near future, what I can say is, that Willie's set list so far is, 

Looking In From The Outside

The Town I Live In

Don't Hurt The One You Love

Unreleased number (which will be on the 45)

Coming On Strong, Staying Long (Frankie Newsome)

I Live The Life I Love

I did not think we could top last year with The Four Perfections, but with the help from yourself and the guys at Secret Stash we will get to see another of our friends from across the pond perform for the first time ever in the UK, in Manchester this coming November 28th and as in the last two years we have sold out well in advance I would get your tickets sooner rather than later.

On sale now at www.newcenturysoul.co.uk

Best

Chris W 

Social source share

For those that haven't heard Willie's unreleased material, the songs selected for the Commemorative 45 are gonna blow yer soulful socks off!  ;-) 

Willie Parker/Frankie Newsome.... Live! In Manchester..... now whodathunkit?

FANTASTICO!!

Regards,

Dave

Edited by Dave Moore
Social source share

Superb absolutely superb I thought I had bort my first Willie record off Roger on Sat  but when I got home I had the Frankie Newsome ones just superb cant wait just superb.Once again I find myself with a tear in my eye, that's 7 years running since back on the scene pure tears of joy Im ready !!!!!!!!.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!