Sunday Soul Brunch playlist, 7-12-15

Carl Burnett and Capitols were both promo copies as well. I should note...the Bobby Bland I always play (my good luck song), the Outsiders will always be played (in memory of my late friend and mentor Tom King, who was their founder and lead guitarist), and Bobby Hebb will always be played in honor of my late friend Tony Urso, who tended bar at the venue and loved Bobby Hebb's music.

Best,

Mark

Social source share

I don't do intros...no one who DJ's at this place does that. Glad you liked the playlist.

Best,

Mark

What a long playlist? Hope you had time for a break in-between. Nice mixture and do like your comment about intros. Too many d.j's garble on between records which is waste of time and stops the flow on the dance floor me thinks. 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I noted that I did take s break at one point. Since this is during the venue's Sunday brunch (they have different DJ's  and styles of music every week), and I get all my drinks and food for free, I certainly do sit down and partake of one of the brunch offerings. Not to mention that I had.a couple of people, my brother and a friend of ours, pop in to see me. The place does fill up during the brunch every week.

Best, 

Mark

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!