Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

tlscapital

2 Girls Splendors Sleep-Ers 45's

The Full Speed is a well known 45 that used to fetch over the hundreds few years ago while it got plays for the "funkier" side. But the real 'A' side deserves a real good listening. Street level wrenching girl soul and harmonies at it's best. Figure it out !

Overall condition is Ex.

Listen to both sides;  full speed.mp3

& look; Scan10001.thumb.JPG.8719f3105922f5d34b78Scan10002.thumb.JPG.b4b25a61d5d454b2b758

PM me for details.

Gradings used are M/Ex/Vg... through +/-

Free P&P all over the world and extra £6 to have it registered. 

!!! SOLD !!! £35 free P&P all over the world - add £6 to have it registered

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Shades of Jades may not be Northern Soul, I don't know but is just too good with it's unexpected composition, minimalist arrangements and creative orchestration. As affirmative as wondering girl singing and harmonies delight for some. Full On Soul !

Overall condition is vg+. Vinyl as a slight heat burn NAP and few marks on vinyl NAP. Labels is as shown: suffered some water damage and discoloration.

Listen;  shades of jade.mp3

& look; Scan10003.thumb.JPG.206af77c529b6cd97701Scan10004.thumb.JPG.de3390145311ac3c0b22

PM me for details.

Gradings used are M/Ex/Vg... through +/-

Free P&P all over the world and extra £6 to have it registered. 

£65 free P&P all over the world - add £6 to have it registered

Edited by tlscapital

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts