Jimmy McFarland - Lonely Lover and other wants

Guest davemac

Guest davemac

Prefer VG+ or better. 

The Vonns - So Many Days/Leave Us Alone (King)

International Kansas City Playboys - Everybody’s Going Wild/Quitting Time (Wheelsville)

Jimmy McFarland - Lonely Lover (RPR)

Longshots:

Garnet Mimms - As Long As I Have You/A Little Bit Of Soap (United, French Pressing)  

Gene Toones - What More Do You Want (Simco, WDJ)

Edited by davemac
to specify I'm interested in either the RPR or the Key Loc press of the Sunny...
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest LeoLyxxx

Hi

i

must ask, i have seen people asking specificly about the RPR issue of the Sunny 45. 

How come everybody is looking for the second press that has the exact version as the 1st? Its usually the other way around ;)

Social source share

Guest davemac

Hi

i

must ask, i have seen people asking specificly about the RPR issue of the Sunny 45. 

How come everybody is looking for the second press that has the exact version as the 1st? Its usually the other way around ;)

I actually thought about this earlier.  I listed the RPR press because it turns up more often, but I thought about editing it to say I'm interested in the RPR press or the Key-Loc press.  I am certainly interested in either.  

Social source share

Guest davemac

Mega-favourite record so i was only curious :) hope you got one

A huge favourite of mine as well, both sides are great.  

Social source share

Guest davemac

added 

The Vonns - So Many Days/Leave Us Alone (King)

still looking for:

Garnet Mimms - As Long As I Have You/A Little Bit Of Soap (United, French Pressing)  (actually interested in a copy of the LP by the same name as well)

Rose Batiste - I Can't Leave You/Someday (Thelma)

Gwen Owens - Mystery Man/Someone To Love (Oncore)   (I can't believe I missed the auction a couple weeks back)

International Kansas City Playboys - Everybody’s Going Wild/Quitting Time (Wheelsville)

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...