Tony Jackson

Paul Havekin - Doing Well

Donna Havekin has asked that I put a post up on here and Soulsource, to put a lot of peoples mind's at rest, and give everyone one or two places for people to send their messages,and best wishes.

A few knew, a lot certainly didn't know, my bestie mate Paul Havekin has been in hospital since Tuesday.Such is the no fuss nature of Paul, he didn't want any fuss 'let's just get it done and move on' attitude!
Anyway, Paul has had to have quite major heart surgery, a triple bypass. He had the operation yesterday and eveything went well, and Donna said he looked remarkably well last night. Thats about as much as I know at the moment as its still really early days, but rest assured everything looks positive. I'm due an update this evening from Donna, and as soon as I'm allowed, I'll be in to see him, and I'll post news here.

Donna Havekin has asked that I put a post up on here and Soulsource, to put a lot of peoples mind's at rest, and give everyone one or two places for people to send their messages,and best wishes.

A few knew, a lot certainly didn't know, my bestie mate Paul Havekin has been in hospital since Tuesday.Such is the no fuss nature of Paul, he didn't want any fuss 'let's just get it done and move on' attitude!
Anyway, Paul has had to have quite major heart surgery, a triple bypass. He had the operation yesterday and eveything went well, and Donna said he looked remarkably well last night. Thats about as much as I know at the moment as its still really early days, but rest assured everything looks positive. I'm due an update this evening from Donna, and as soon as I'm allowed, I'll be in to see him, and I'll post news here.

I probably don't know Paul or Donna but I'm pleased to hear the positive news and send my best wishes.

Peter 

Tony told paul on the phone to take it easy, do as he's told and get back to what he does best as soon as he can.

top top boy is our paul,  when you see him mr tell him he,s in  mo and mines thoughts and we'll catch up real soon. 

Just to wish Paul all the best from his friends over Leeds way. Matty, Chappy, Roy and the Red Bar reprobates are hoping to see you about sooner rather than later but after a full recovery.

Follow the good advise and TAKE IT EASY!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

roy 

Guest Johnny One Trout

Hey Tony please pass on mine and Alison's big love and kisses to a man of impeccable taste and an all round fine fellow, take it easy and get well soon xxx

John & Ali

Hey Tony please pass on mine and Alison's big love and kisses to a man of impeccable taste and an all round fine fellow, take it easy and get well soon xxx

John & Ali

Paul has asked that I post up his thanks and gratitude for all your kind words and best wishes, he was very touched, and it does make a great deal of difference, so thank you one and all! Visited him yesterday and I'm due back in Sunday, so if you would like me to pass anything on, no probs! Paul's phone is now back in action too, so if you need his number drop me a PM. He looked really well and we had a right laugh, as he talked through all the gory detail that had gone before, he know's I'm sqeamish! Still a way to go, but he's up on his feet, eating and drinking well, sleeping OK. There was even talk of him coming home early next week, fingers crossed.More when I know anything, thanks again. Tony.

Guest Johnny One Trout

Paul has asked that I post up his thanks and gratitude for all your kind words and best wishes, he was very touched, and it does make a great deal of difference, so thank you one and all! Visited him yesterday and I'm due back in Sunday, so if you would like me to pass anything on, no probs! Paul's phone is now back in action too, so if you need his number drop me a PM. He looked really well and we had a right laugh, as he talked through all the gory detail that had gone before, he know's I'm sqeamish! Still a way to go, but he's up on his feet, eating and drinking well, sleeping OK. There was even talk of him coming home early next week, fingers crossed.More when I know anything, thanks again. Tony.

Great to hear that Tony

ATB John

Just seen this - hurry up and mend well you daft old bugger. Glad to hear the operation went well and that you'll be let home to terrorise Donna soon. Kisses and gentle squeezes K xxx

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.