Chiristopher Cerf In Torture Shock

Garethx

Anyone watching the Jon Ronson programme on Channel 4 at the moment? it's about unconventional psychological techniques in modern warfare. The CIA and US military is using round-the-clock american music to break the resistance of Iraqi POWs, and Ronson is interviewing Christopher Cerf about them using his songs, including "Barney's Theme" and the "Sesame Street" signature.

Being made to listen to Cerf's "Sweet Music" for 24 hours would make me confess to anything.

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone watching the Jon Ronson programme on Channel 4 at the moment? it's about unconventional psychological techniques in modern warfare. The CIA and US military is using round-the-clock american music to break the resistance of Iraqi POWs, and Ronson is interviewing Christopher Cerf about them using his songs, including "Barney's Theme" and the "Sesame Street" signature.

Being made to listen to Cerf's "Sweet Music" for 24 hours would make me confess to anything.

link

I wonder what the arabic for "turn off that sweet soul music" is?!!!!

Social source share

Brilliant.... :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :P

Even when taking curser backwards (or forwards) through the quoted bit in this reply it changes and goes forwards (or backwards) blink.gif

link

That is why my smiley is in totally the wrong position.Arabic is read back to front.I tried pointing the smiley at the end of the quote but it kept re positioning itself to the start.Wierd :lol:

Social source share

That is why my smiley is in totally the wrong position.Arabic is read back to front.I tried pointing the smiley at the end of the quote but it kept re positioning itself to the start.Wierd  :lol:

link

Yeh I know it reads backwards.... just asumed it was an "embedded" gif or summat.... PMSL when curser "did" it's own thing on the arabic bit.... blink.gif

Social source share

• 4 months later...

Yeh I know it reads backwards.... just asumed it was an "embedded" gif or summat.... PMSL when curser "did" it's own thing on the arabic bit.... :huh:

link

Think I`ll start playing the Theme From Sesame Street then when I`m next spinnin` em at Samantha`s..See how it goes down..... :sleep3:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!