Flowers - For Real

Here goes, before I change my mind...
Up for offers until 9th August around 6pm - not an auction - I will not go up in £5 increments and bat backwards and forwards with messages - I just don't have the time to do that. I will update the listing with the highest offer as regularly as I can - and will let the person in the lead know.
Preferred payment method will be a bank transfer. Postage will be at cost - I will only send fully insured and registered - no matter where it go...es - so if you're overseas the cost might be eye wateringly extortionate.

Flowers - For Real - LAX
This is in excellent condition except for a "pimple" towards the run out - not sure how to describe this. It's a dint on the instrumental side and a raised bump on the vocal side. It causes a very slight distortion for a couple of rotations in the instrumental bit at the end. I've tried to photograph it - but I am a bit rubbish at all things involving technology so not sure how it's come out.

And that's it. Please don't get arsy if I don't reply in what you feel is a timely fashion... Its the school holidays and I'm in and out entertaining the children. I don't use social media on my phone - so will only get messages once I am home and sat in front of a PC. *this is also advertised on other sales forumsP1030191.thumb.JPG.8a70a1fdbba9c7a98de4eP1030197.thumb.JPG.3d4429ffaf20ec0d5a984P1030196.thumb.JPG.4e1cd40d4dbf9760d4a6cP1030195.thumb.JPG.5553e9eb63988e3d46b37

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

currently at £700. I will update this post as necessary over the next week

now at £750

today is 2nd Aug and the highest offer so far is £1200

Edited by Guest
Social source share

If you are interested in this record - please don't leave contacting me until the last minute on Sunday - if you are intending to make an offer let me know sooner rather than later. thank you

Social source share

Offers accepted until tomorrow (Sunday) 6pm. If you plan to make an offer - please don't leave it til the last minute - just in case my brain explodes or my internet freezes... I won't be doing anymore updates - so let me know what you want to pay - if several offers are the same - first in will win.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!