Johnnie Mae Matthews/ Sonny Til/ Cookie Scott

I have listed these for sale on other sites - so thought I'd put them on here too

These ones are up for offers cause they've had a bit of a life and bear the scars of being abused... a bit like myself
I'll accept offers until Sunday 9th August, shall we say 5ish? Some of you reading this will know that I'm not online all the time - and if I'm in pain, hardly at all - sorry bout that - I will respond to messages as quickly as I can though.
Not interested in trades, swaps, waiting til payday etc - postage will be £8 in the UK - but will vary to other places

Payment is preferred as a bank transfer

P1030214.thumb.JPG.164ad2d0c1b438d1cf6aaP1030207.thumb.JPG.52112ee2af1abb21fc6e2P1030208.thumb.JPG.494b32301b73d077b0055P1030212.thumb.JPG.350c925d90911ad207366P1030213.thumb.JPG.fadc9ed0ded950cea88bdS'pose that's it really...

1. Johnnie Mae Matthews - I Have No Choice - Big Hit... it crackles and ...pops throughout but doesn't skip or jump Offers over £200 please  @£250 so far

2. Cookie Scott - I Don't Care/ Misled - Orr... I Don't Care plays load and clear with light background noise and the odd pop. Misled is noiser Offers over £150 please @175

3. Sonny Til - I Gave It All Up - Clown... this is dished, but that doesn't affect the play which is mostly loud and clear with a little noise near the end. I can't find what I wrote down for the deep side - but from memory I think it's noisier. Offers over £200 please

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Offers accepted until tomorrow (Sunday) 5pm. If you plan to make an offer - please don't leave it til the last minute - just in case my brain explodes or my internet freezes... I won't be doing anymore updates - so let me know what you want to pay - if several offers are the same - first in will win.

Social source share

• 1 year later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!