R.I.P Joe Torquay

Just been Informed by a very Close Friend of Joes that he has Passed away .think it was Yesterday 

Thoughs Go out to Joes Family and Close  Friends.....Had many deals with Joe with records over the years A true Gentleman & Soul Gent 

Joe had been on the Soulscene since the Days of the Twisted Wheel ..He will most prob be Remembered best on Soul source for for always putting up the end price on Auctions .,, Rest in Peace Joe 

Steve Thomas 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest welshruss

Very,very sad news.......an absolute fountain of knowledge,if I had a question - ask Joe.

I think every "soulie" in North Wales will find this hard to take,because he was one of those people that was "always there".

Rest easy fella coz we know you will be passing on that knowledge to the people upstairs..

Social source share

So sad to hear this. I remember me and Mossy sharing a Prestatyn chalet with him and John Evans who also sadly left us. We had a hoot. So much knowledge with those two lovely guys and I'm sure they will be reunited somewhere. Will be sadly missed in North Wales and beyond. Sincere condolences to his family and friends, RIP Joe.

R

Social source share

RIP Joe.  A good friend and as people have said previously a wealth of knowledge. He had a great sense of humour and was there from the early days. I thank him for his support at Wrexham RAFA and Broughton Wings. You always wonder why, such lovely decent people are taken from us. I will play a few tunes in his memory a week on Saturday at Broughton. Such sad, sad news.

Kev

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Rest in Peace  Joe.

Seems such a trivial thing in these circumstances,  that we will miss your postings of auction results.  They were always appreciated. 

However our minor loss will no doubt be nothing compared to what your family and friends will be feeling at this time.  My sincere heartfelt condolences go out to them.

Social source share

Very sad.  His auction post first thing I looked for Wednesday nights.

R.I.P. Joe.

Rest in Peace  Joe.

Seems such a trivial thing in these circumstances,  that we will miss your postings of auction results.  They were always appreciated. 

However our minor loss will no doubt be nothing compared to what your family and friends will be feeling at this time.  My sincere heartfelt condolences go out to them.

Posted on the JM Auction thread. But just to reiterate my sadness at yet another loss.

As Chalky said Joe's auction post was such a regular feature, and as Ian said it seems to trivial. But you know what, it sometimes those trivial, small things in life that often have the biggest impact on us and leave a lasting memory.

Condolences to Joe's family and close friends. 

Social source share

Just been Informed by a very Close Friend of Joes that he has Passed away .think it was Yesterday 

Thoughs Go out to Joes Family and Close  Friends.....Had many deals with Joe with records over the years A true Gentleman & Soul Gent 

Joe had been on the Soulscene since the Days of the Twisted Wheel ..He will most prob be Remembered best on Soul source for for always putting up the end price on Auctions .,, Rest in Peace Joe 

Steve Thomas 

eternal rest mate RIP

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!