barney

Most expensive footie pie

No doubt it would have been Barney,what else could it possibly be ha ha nice one ,on a more serious note inside the ground  three quid buys you a rancid tasting half time  burger at POSH like all aparently edible fayre that can be purchased at football I would advise everyone not to bother, drinks are expensive also two quid for a cup of not very good no doubt pound shop t bags brewed rosie lee.Best policy is a flask then you can put a nip of something warm in with your brew if you so desire.It has to be slaughter financialy if you have kids you bring with you after the ticket price then the demanders for pop and crisps at half time for say two or three of them if you arent on a very high income well it is like I said slaughter.

Four quid ten pence does seem a bit exhorbitant for a mince(how could it be any other)pie.To use an expression from another sport when it comes to the four pound ten pence pie rather than buy one "I would just kick it into touch".

Edited by manusf3a

Just been on the BBC the most expensive pie at any football league stadia in England £4.10p at Brighton & Hove Albion ,

wonder if it was a mince pie :yes:

The affluent south, when you have wealthy supporters like Des Lynam you can charge what you like.

I think it says more about Brighton than the affluent south. They've got to pay for that stadium somehow when it's only half full watching them battle against relegation. Most of the fans leave with 15 minutes to go if they're losing. It is a nice ground but it's probably the most difficult to get to in the country.

PS: Wilf Zaha :D

I think it says more about Brighton than the affluent south. They've got to pay for that stadium somehow when it's only half full watching them battle against relegation. Most of the fans leave with 15 minutes to go if they're losing. It is a nice ground but it's probably the most difficult to get to in the country.

PS: Wilf Zaha :D

Surely the answer is to reduce prices rather than have them so high.  Admittedly it's a fair hike from Brighton, but it's not that far from Falmer railway station.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.