Name That Tune-please

Guest Trevski

Guest Trevski

Just dug out some old tapes from way back and came across a brilliant female midtempo number, trouble is, no playlist!! :angry: The tape came from Steve Smith in 1990 The track in question has the chorus "He's so easy to love, he's so easy to love" and starts with whoa whoa whoas, over vibes and chimes: opening lines-"Everytime I see him pasing by, how I wish that he belonged to me" Can anyone of you Soulsourcerers Name that tune? -Please! blink.gif

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Trevski

Roddie Joy?

Shane

link

Cheers Shane! Looked it up in Ovenchips book- Roddie Joy "He's so easy to love"-Redbird.

Sounds like the one, now i've got to find the suckka!

Social source share

Guest Trevski

great 45 imo Mr Trevor!  blink.gif

Had it on a cd for a few years now and always gets played.

See you at the Wilton on Friday.

Shane

link

Certainly will!

Pity I can't see me getting a copy by Friday(unless you sourcerers can help further!), as I would definatly spin it out. As soon as I heard it I thought what a perfect Wilton tune! Got a nice Gerri Diamond-Counterpoint, recently tho' and that will get a spin!

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Certainly will!

Pity I can't see me getting a copy by Friday(unless you sourcerers can help further!), as I would definatly spin it out. As soon as I heard it I thought what a perfect Wilton tune! Got a nice Gerri Diamond-Counterpoint, recently tho' and that will get a spin!

link

Hi Trevski!

I've got one, which I'd normally wouldn't give away, but if you really need it, I would give it away.

What would it be worth to you or do you have a nice trade for me?

PM me or write an email. :ok:

cheers, Martin

Edited by soulie78
Social source share

Guest Trevski

Hi there,

what is the "Ovenchip book"????? I have never heard of it before!!!

Best regards

YouYou

link

YouYou, I think you are jesting! wink.gif

(but if you are serious, it's what some of the 'soulsourcerers' refer to as Mr Manship!) :lol::lol:

Hi Trevski!

I've got one, which I'd normally wouldn't give away, but if you really need it, I would give it away.

What would it be worth to you or do you have a nice trade for me?

PM me or write an email. 

cheers, Martin

link

PM on its way, cheers fella!

:lol:

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Guest Trevski

My thanks to Soulie78!

Deal done, record on it's way!

Ain't it brilliant what can be achieved thru SoulSource and it's international co-operation!

Cheers biggrin.gif

Social source share

My thanks to Soulie78!

Deal done, record on it's way!

Ain't it brilliant what can be achieved thru SoulSource and it's international co-operation!

Cheers biggrin.gif

link

I know this is off topic but was listening to funny how weve changed places by i think Debra Anderson on tape, how much does this go for on vinyl, not being a big vinyl collector?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!