Louis

Happy International Left handed day

This morning my wife said, "happy left handed day".  She is left handed and always says to me, "I maybe left handed, but I'm always right" :ohmy:

She showed me this site then gave me a half hour rant on being left handed from birth!

www.lefthandersday.com

which says, August 13th is a chance to tell your family and friends how proud you are of being left-handed, and also raise awareness of the everyday issues that lefties face as we live in a world designed for right-handers.

What do the left handed members and non-left handed people on here think?

Louis

This morning my wife said, "happy left handed day".  She is left handed and always says to me, "I maybe left handed, but I'm always right" :ohmy:

She showed me this site then gave me a half hour rant on being left handed from birth!

www.lefthandersday.com

which says, August 13th is a chance to tell your family and friends how proud you are of being left-handed, and also raise awareness of the everyday issues that lefties face as we live in a world designed for right-handers.

What do the left handed members and non-left handed people on here think?

Louis

On one hand, it's a good idea, on the other hand.....

I actually write with my right hand, but throw with my left hand.  My left foot is as good as my right foot when playing football.

I'm generally left handed. When playing football my left foot is as bad as my right.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.