Reg Scott

SOLD: 45 Pack / NM or EX / 14 45's £50 >>

For Sale Pack of 14 45's of varied genres.. All discs are NM or EX..  £50 (!!)

• 125th Street Candy Store ‎– Reflections Of My Life / If You Wanna Dream / Label: Uptite Records ‎– 0025
  • Pat & Pam ‎– I'm The One Who Loves You / I Love You Yes I Do / Label: Our Own (2) ‎– 10010
  • Leon Collins ‎– I Just Wanna Say I Love You / Knowing I Love You / Elf Records Ltd. (2) ‎– E8001
  • Teardrops* ‎– Call Me And I'll Be Happy / I'm Gonna Steal Your Boyfriend / Label: Saxony ‎– 1008
  • Chris Jones (2) ‎– Destination Unknown / I'm The Man / Label:  Goodie Train ‎– 008
  • Fabulous Traits, The ‎– Lonely Man / Love Is Strange / Label: Tele-Phonic ‎– 1001
  • Unlimited Four ‎– I Wanna Be Happy / Calling / Label: Chanson ‎– Ch-1178
  • Jackie Moore ‎– Do Ya' Got What It Takes / How Is Your Love Life Baby / Label: Columbia ‎– 1-11140
  • Shelley Fisher ‎– Big City Lights / Label: Aries ‎– A 5002
  • C.O.D.'s, The ‎– I'm A Good Guy / Pretty Baby / Label: Kellmac Records ‎– 1005
  • Freddy* And Sounds Of Soul, The ‎– You're The Beat Of My Heart / That Ain't Right / Label: Pearl Tone Records ‎– P-8002
  • Darrow Fletcher ‎– I Like The Way I Feel / The Way Of A Man / Label: Revue Records (2) ‎– R 11008

Payment by PayPal. Postage at cost..

Edited by Reg Scott

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.